Friday, February 15, 2008

Will's first birthday!

Will turned one two weeks ago--we had Grammie, Grandpa and Aunt Brittney over for dinner on his actual birthday. He LOVED the cake and got really mad when I took the icing (his favorite part), away from him because I didn't want him to get sick!

That weekend, hi Oma (Jason's mom) came up to celebrate, and we had some friends and family over for cake and ice cream. Will had a blast! Will holding his Oma... or is it the other way around?
Jason, Will and Christina at the birthday bash!
Will ate so much icing he lost his pants!
Oh no! Mommy, Daddy, Grammie, Grandpa and Aunt Brittney stole my clothes on my birthday :(
Let me get this straight. After a year of being told not to put my hands in my food, it's ok to do it now? You guys are so confusing!
If only I could figure out a way to get my new teeth into these things!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Will is SO cute! We had a great time at the party! :-)

courtney said...

Hi guys! What cute pictures! It looked like it was a lot of fun. Sorry we couldn't make it. We will all have to get together sometime soon and play! Love you and miss you guys!

Jen J said...

so fun!! so sad we missed it :(